Clemens Doerr established himself in 1988 with retail business KANDIS & KANDISMANN .
In 1992 he founded Kandismann GmbH & Co. KG, and six years later, OSKA GmbH. In 2002 he became the joint owner of today’s Elemente Clemente. He is managing director and responsible for design and production.
The fashion label Elemente Clemente was created in 2002. Two women’s collections are shown and marketed internationally each year.
- 2002 Elemente Clemente established first collections at CPD and Pure fashion shows
- 2003 First participation at the prêt-à-porter fashion show in France.
- 2004 Elemente Clemente sold in twenty countries
- 2005 Opening of the first franchise shop in Stuttgart, Germany.
- 2007 First presentation of the S/S 08 collection at Platform 2 in New York.
Elemente Clemente U.S.A is beeing established
- 2009 Opening of the Elemente Clemente Stores in Vienna and Cologne
- 2011 In September 2011 Elemente Clemente opens the new Flagshipstore at Pariser Platz 1 in Munich Haidhausen.
A broad assortment of the Elemente Clemente collection and a great selection of suitable accessoiries are presented on 120 sqm.
- 2012 Transfer of the franchise shop Elemente Clemente by Ostertag in Stuttgart to an Elemente Clemente Store.
Opening of the EC Store in Essen – Ruttenscheid.
- 2013 Transfer of the Elemente Clemente franchise shop in Cologne to an Elemente Clemente Store.
Opening of the Elemente Clemente Store in the Paris Marais district , 17, Rue Vieille du Temple.
- Opening of the Elemente Clemente Store Düsseldorf, Hohe Str. 16